Welcome my friends. Are we crazy? Yes we are! We are crazy about Sean! Do our friends make fun of us? Some of them do, and that is ok!! I have created this blog for us...the fans! The fans of the Bachelor Sean Lowe! He's dreamy, handsome, respectful, romantic, has a goofy sense of humor, and has abs to drool over! Read, leave your comments, leave your feeback. I also have a twitter account (lia stavhad@fanseanlowe ), a facebook page (Sean Lowe with the same picuture) and www.cafemom (The Bachelor 2013) room for all of us to talk, discuss and have some fun!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Karma Is A Bitch

   I can't believe it, and worst of all I can't believe that Sean fell for the bullying. As much as I love this kid, he really disappointed me. This was such a set-up from the beginning! Tierra was given the first rose...of course the other girls would have cast her out as the "bitch that got the first rose". Of course they would have started with the cattiness making her feel vulnerable and making her build up the walls around her. Of course poor Tierra would have had her guard up from the first instance she entered the house holding the VERY FIRST ROSE. What the hell was Sean thinking!!!! Worst of all why couldn't he just have a few one on one dates with her at the beginning instead of making her go through this to finally be told to leave right before the ceremony. I bet the rest of the girls really loved the way she was thrown out!
   Bullying at it's best. And Sean along with the rest of the girls are all at fault. I am so upset that it has taken me a few days to be able to write about it without blowing my mind. But then I come across this article, where Sean writes about his reasoning and feelings! I am even more disappointed in him! I truly believe that Tierra was in love with Sean and really just wanted to get to know him and see if she could be the one!
Here is the link to the article : http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20673004,00.html

All I have to say about all this :
Karma is a bitch, and what goes around comes around!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment