Welcome my friends. Are we crazy? Yes we are! We are crazy about Sean! Do our friends make fun of us? Some of them do, and that is ok!! I have created this blog for us...the fans! The fans of the Bachelor Sean Lowe! He's dreamy, handsome, respectful, romantic, has a goofy sense of humor, and has abs to drool over! Read, leave your comments, leave your feeback. I also have a twitter account (lia stavhad@fanseanlowe ), a facebook page (Sean Lowe with the same picuture) and www.cafemom (The Bachelor 2013) room for all of us to talk, discuss and have some fun!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Bachelor: The Bachelor's Tierra LiCausi is engaged!

 
 I FOUND THE ARTICLE!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPPYYY!!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY BANGING ON MY LAPTOP WRITING UP THIS POST. I heard that Tierra might be engaged and read that Ashley was bashing her, saying that it wasn't true....but IN YOUR FACE ASHLEY!!! Get a look at her finger!
   Tierra I love you girl and wish you the very best! I was hoping it would have been you that ended up with Sean but after I saw how he fell into the bullying and threw you off the show I was so sad; but now I am truly happy for you and wish you nothing but the best! I am happily married for 9 years and I know about catty bitches who just want to bring strong women down! I am proud of you for sticking up to then and not letting them take away your sparkle!!


The Bachelor: The Bachelor's Tierra LiCausi is engaged!: The most dramatic woman in Bachelor history is reportedly engaged (and not to Sean Lowe). Tierra LiCausi, who got sent home last week on t...

No comments:

Post a Comment